Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morning Run

Has anyone ever seen Remember the Titans? Remember that scene as they are running through the fog to the cemetery. While I wasn't running to a cemetery, but I did run through the fog in what seemed to me an enchanted land with surprises hidden in the mist and the glories of God enveloped in a protective layer of mystery. Enjoy, that was one of my few attempts at being eloquent :) Long story short the run was in a Queen Elizabeth Park right next to campus and was a refreshing way to start the day.

Through the mist, Adah and I saw many new and exciting creatures. This is a male buck who happened to be blocking our path which was a bit concerning for a moment as he stared us down deciding whether or not to charge. After a moment he continued grazing and the accompanying group moved aside.

I apologize for the clarity. As enchanting as the morning was, a clearer picture would be nice. In case you haven't realized, those are two zebras!


Here is a beautiful little clearing which also had benches and great potential for a picnic.


Perdy flowers :)

Yay, my campus and a sign that we did not get lost on the path!

I think Adah is trying to fly..fly..away.

Friends and shiny, sweaty foreheads :) !


The morning dew

The Prayer Chapel which is surrounded by a pond. The frogs are very loud and soothing.

I encountered the beauty of creation today testifying of God's glory. How have you?

3 comments: