Sunday, September 20, 2009

Evil Monkeys!

So here is the much awaited picture of the monkeys. I think they are adorable but in actuality...not so much. Can you see the baby this one is carrying? They walk around with the baby clinging to the stomach.
You can imagine this one leaping into my chalet! Yes, we have had a break-in. So I left the window open-which has a screen-while I was gone but my roommate was there taking a nap. She woke up to find two monkeys in the room! She scared them off-thank God that they didn't feel cornered and attack her. But before leaving, one of them took my banana and then the other quickly came back for my apple before scurrying out the window. At least I had fruit on the desk instead of them taking my camera or something.


While the monkey may look innocent, it was probably wondering if Salvador has anything worth stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment