Friday, October 30, 2009

Homecoming Week Craziness!

Here are some pics from homecoming week! Needless to say we were crazy, tacky, and ridiculous but it was soo much fun!!



Day 1: Backwards/Inside Out day

Here are the ladies from my chalet minus one from left to right: allison, jeanna, me, kelsey, and teresa

Day 2: Crazy Hair/ Clash

Each chalet was competing for points every day. By the end of the week they were all tallied up and the winning chalet won...something awesome but unknown as of now.



Here is um, almost everyone on day 2.

Can you find my feet?

Day 3: Black/White Day

We went to Drankensberg Boy's Choir that day so we wanted to look a bit nicer.

Here are some of the boys during intermission. The choir is like second internationally. They were absolutely amazing! They sang a mix of songs anywhere from classically, to the Circle of Life from Lion King, to "we will rock you" by Queens, to traditionally African music, to a thunder/rainstorm.

Day 4: Twin Day!

Here is Jeanna and I attempting to be twins.


That night we had an Air Band Chalet Competition. Every chalet picked a song and choreographed a dance to it. Fun, hilarious times! Can you guess what song we danced to?

.....Battlefield by Jordin Sparks.

Day 4: Chalet Color day

Ours was pink...I conviently forgot to upload a picture of us all wearing pink. :/ I had to borrow pink to wear...apparently my pink clothes are too purplish.

Anyway, Friday night we had a Tachy Homecoming dance.



The Briody Wall!!! Cody, Melody, and I were the defense for our team.

Sunday afternoon we played soccer in the pouring rain with fairies flying everywhere! Ok, not fairies, but that is what I told myself so I didn't freak out at the thought of it. There were flying termites everywhere..ew. Apparently they are edible. And apparently if you say that you think a guy would not eat one he will actually eat a termite-live.

The sun came out by the end...but we were covered in mud :) Definitly one of the best soccer games of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment